How do I search for a job in the aviation industry? Tips to help you get your dream job.
Airline is a vast industry having multiple departments and areas of work. All airlines require a very large work force to keep all the operations smooth.
To become eligible to apply for an aviation job you must read this post: What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
- Most of the airlines are looking for candidates across the year. The most common and reliable source of Job Alerts or current vacancies are:
- Independent airlines websites, always visit the career section. Most airlines allow online application submission. If you do not see any current opening matching your criteria you can subscribe to their job alerts or employment newsletters.
- Linkedin.com is a professional community platform where you will be able to connect with HR department teams of various airlines, you will also be able to find new vacancies or even apply through the details given therein.
- Some portals such as Indeed.com, Naukri.com have resources on current job openings posted by the airlines.
- Newspapers advertisements are also a good source for Job Openings. Like the Times of India (Ascent)
- Always rely on a trusted source for Job Alerts.
- Airlines do not charge a fee for placements, be extra careful with anyone asking for money for placements.
- Now that you know where and which position you wish to apply for, start preparing for your Job Interview.
Become a part of the most flourishing airline industry. Good Luck!