Do you wish to make your office in the skies?
Young girls and boys aspiring for a dream career in the skies, must know and have these minimum qualification requirements as per the airline standards:
- Minimum 12th or 10+2 pass Commerce, Science or Arts (No minimum passing percentage required.)
- Age 18 years and above
- Height minimum of 155 cms for girls and minimum 170 cms for boys , and weight proportionate to BMI.
- You must have a positive body language and be very well groomed. There should be No tattoos visible while in uniform.
- You must have the ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi
Most of the airlines lists down their minimum eligibility requirements for a cabin crew vacancy on their websites in the career link/section. You can view the career page and go to current openings and see what are the listed eligibility criteria along with job description.
If you are young, ambitious and enthusiastic for a career in the most flourishing aviation industry, A Cabin Crew Job is absolutely right for you.
You must begin your preparations to fulfill your dreams. The rule is to PREPARE… PREPARE.. PREPARE…
- Enrolling and Engaging yourself into an aviation training course from a reputed institute and learning about the airline industry Wings Institute, Vadodara – Gujarat
- You must be well versed with the following:
- Make the Perfect First Impression, Be Very Well Groomed.
- Excellent Communication Skills (English and Hindi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Hospitality Skills
- Very Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to remain Calm during Crisis or Emergencies.
- Good Fitness and Health
- Good Vision and Hearing Abilities
- Ability to administer First Aid
- Once you are confident and you know you have acquired the desired skills and knowledge, you must start finding your desired job vacancy. Read this post: How to search for a job in an airline